I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by one of the bloggers I always look forward to seeing posts from, Rose – Seeking You
Thank you Rose!
These are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
Here are my fellow nominees:
Thank you to each of you for bringing your blog to life. I feel like I know you, which leaves little room for being lonely in life. 🙂
- I was a meth addict & dealer by age 17, but I’ve been (illegal) drug free for more than 25 years. Now I’m a functional alcoholic instead. 🙂
- I am an ambivert
- I have mental health issues
- I had a fun and lucrative career in the IT field way back in the day, when I was one of the few girls in that field, but gave it up when my son showed signs of mental health issues at the tender age of 3 and a 1/2
- I’m divorced
- I have an AMAZING…now 15 year old…son!!!
- I’m working on a project to help people with differences achieve independence.