Status Quo

I’m relieved to say the conversation about switching schools has stopped. We will likely revisit it again in a few weeks when it’s time to sign up for the next school year, but that gives me time to prepare.

I’m happy to say I can finally see a big difference in my sons medication the last two days. I think his base medication is finally in full effect. In two weeks we go back to his doctor to transition him off the adjunct medication and see if we need to add another or just wait and watch.

With the weekend almost upon us and having nothing planned, I’m a little blue.

I guess that gives me about 24 hours to figure something out!

Happy Friday Eve,


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s